BlackBerry Limited is one of the security software and services company. The Nyse dbd stock news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-dbd company is giving enterprises and governments with technology to secure the Internet of Things (IoT). This is providing various solutions for allowing IoT that are covering endpoint management, endpoint protection, secure communications, alerts, and crisis communications. These professional service offerings are included cybersecurity consulting, enterprise consulting and QNX professional services.
These support and training services are included in technical support and technical training. This is serving various industries that are including financial services, transportation, government, education, professional services, healthcare, and manufacturing. This BlackBerry Secure Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Productivity Suites are bringing users to secure access to tools, applications, and files for productivity, collaboration, and agility.
Hedge Funds Started Selling Blackberry Limited
- BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB) investors should be aware of a decrease in hedge fund sentiment recently. BB was in 27 hedge funds’ portfolios at the end of December. There were 30 hedge funds in our database with BB positions at the end of the previous quarter.
- These calculations are also showed that BB is not among the 30 most popular stocks among hedge funds (click for Q4 rankings and see the video at the end of this article for Q3 rankings).
- In the financial world, there are a large number of tools investors have at their disposal to grade stocks. The most under-the-radar tools are hedge funding and insider trading indicators.
- Those who are following the top picks of the best fund managers can outperform the broader indices by a solid amount. Insider Monkey’s monthly stock is picking returned 72.9% since March 2017 and outperformed the S&P 500 ETFs by more than 41 percentage points.
- These short strategy outperformed the S&P 500 short ETFs by 20 percentage points annually (see the details here). why they believe hedge fund sentiment is a useful indicator that investors are pay attention to.
- At Q4’s end, a total of 27 of the hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey held long positions in this stock, a change of -10% from one quarter earlier.
- The graph below displays the number of hedge funds with bullish position in BB over the last 18 quarters. These hedge funds were among the top holders of the stock and which hedge funds were making big moves. You can check more option trading information at https://www.webull.com/options .